Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Keep Cockroaches Out For A Night

resuming my video clip stream of unconsciousness

No idea how I came across Alina Orlova . (The German Wikipedia was it at least not * ever *.)
But it has now 'zoom ' made to quote a popular song adit.
I even managed to buy her album about a Lithuanian music portal, wow! :-)
Sun without further ado, I give you: Ramuma , which means 'peace', czyli 'silence', jeśli Google translate Mozna uwierzyć.



There is also the studio version of songs, but without the visuals.
Another, even very nice animated title Vasari, that is February if you believe Google can translate, sure ... eh ;-)


This is it all from me for today '. With knowledge of Lithuanian-unfortunately I can not serve.
But the music speak for itself yet and I wanted to have mentioned;)
concert were an 'of course, the greatest, but we have to wait a little longer if you lastfm believe ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment