Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Finding The Bfe For Zone A

New additions to the magazine.

As the saying goes - New Year a new beginning, new additions and new rules.
Including in my journal.
Prodzamochnye record I am not in a magazine, but now has decided this year to enter: Some entries will get out of a castle. Special Topics in Practice Tarot. Article I mostly write itself from its own observations and experience, therefore something which records will be only for friends under lock and key.

about politics frendovaniya:
-I move to the friends of those whose journals an interesting read, even If I do not have time for viewing of friends, yet I always try to read what they write my Friend. Friends who are my friends and I read, thanks You very much for this, I am also pleased to frequently viewed - your records. But - due to lack of time for reading in of friends,'m doing in "my" друзья не всех.

0 comments:

Post a Comment